Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flaw with questionnaire

On the questionnaire, there are a couple of questions that have a "yes or no" option, and if they click "yes", there is a box for additional information. The issue is, even if they click "no", the box still needs to have text in it, which doesn't make sense. Can we either add some text that tells them that they STILL need to put SOMETHING in the box even if it's gibberish, or just make it so that the box only shows up if they choose "yes?" As it is now, if they miss it, and get to the end,…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add note when sending a waiver

Would love ability to add a quick personal note when sending a waiver to someone. Currently when drop-ins or leads email us we respond to the email and then send the waiver through Wodify, so the person gets two separate emails. If we could just respond to the email within the same email that sends them the waiver this would save a step. Thanks for considering!

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Sign-Up Picture

I don't think adding a picture should be required for signing up as a lead, but I do think it should be an option. I manage a military affiliate in Georgia where we have a lot of new arrivals and drop-ins that have not previously encountered Wodify.

As part of security and safety we want to know who people are when they work out with us which could be as many as 100 at a time. If someone is injured we want to be able to identify them immediately. We're good with regulars, but new people may take a little…

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • In the Lead Column next to status, Waiver status.

It would be so much easier to just look at-a-glance if a Lead has signed a waiver or not. There should be a column next to the status of the Lead that explicitly shows whether or not (yes/No or signed/not signed) that Lead has signed a waiver rather than having to Click on Documents > Waiver > Then compare that list to the Lead list.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Make the also create lead automatic

Make the also create lead automatic
            At present I have to select also create lead on the sign waiver pop out. I would like that to be something I have to turn off rather than something I have to turn on

6 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • I was wondering if there will be an option in the near future that allows me to designate different waivers to different locations? They are

I was wondering if there will be an option in the near future that allows me to designate different waivers to different locations? They are two separate businesses and legally it is necessary for me to have separate waivers. It would be very convenient if there was a drop-down tab to "select a location."

Thank you.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Yes/No with Follow-up Conditional when marked "required"

Within the waiver, there is an option for "yes/no with follow-up". Only when the person clicks "yes" should they have a requirement to fill out the following section. Currently, if I ask a question like "Do you have any medical conditions or issues that would limit your ability to participate or present a health concern?" with a "if yes, please explain" - if they select "no", they get flagged with it being a required field, causing them to have to put "N/A" or something in the text box. Clicking "no" should validate that field and not require additional input.

6 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base