Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easier way to track coaches hours

We would like to see the coaches hours be easier to track. The process now doesn't work well. Coaches switch classes etc the process needs to be as easy as athletes signing in. We would like to see a coaches sign in drop down then once you click it all trainers are listed then you click your name and that's it. Super simple and that way we can keep up with trainers hours much easier. You can have the options of lead trainers and assistant trainer but only as options bc most gyms don't run 2 trainers per class. This…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Flexible Appointment charge and payroll rate

Need to alter Appointments charges to be adjustable. Also, payroll needs to be more flexible. We currently pay our coaches 50% of appointment charge. So a flat rate on a altered price doesn't work. Especially if we allow multiple participants in appointment.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • payroll deductions

add area of deductions on payroll.
        ie. we charge trainers a % of their personal training to use the space - this comes off their invoices. it would be idea to be able to deduct $$ on payroll to properly reflect what i am paying.

2 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

We will be implementing new Payroll functionality later this year. While I can’t 100% guarantee this specifically will be in scope we will absolutely keep this in mind when designing the updates.

• Coach Compensation Payroll Calculator

I saw that Payroll 2.0 is happening. This is great news. What would be in my mind would be the following:
          - Have the ability to connect the client to a specific coach.
          - Attach the revenue category to the coach and client.
          - Compute multiple pay rates/coach(es) in real time per pay period.

In essence this is the MabLab model and I am not the best at seeing all the ins and outs but I would love to see 100% coach compensation payroll computation:)

Thanks!
          Adam Lane

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • 4 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Coaches Pay

I am a customer of Mad Labs and their business philosophy works off of a commission based system to pay their coaches. Each athlete is assigned a coach. That coach is their point of contact for the gym and they are responsible for keeping that member happy. The coach receives a percentage of that member's monthly dues as long as that member is a part of the gym. The coach's monthly salary is a total of all their percentages from all their athletes. and also PT sales. What do you think the best way of keeping track of this would…

9 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Payroll rules/conditions

If payroll is having an overhaul with timestamp included it would be great to have backend rules or conditions (I can't find the right word) like for example if a coach or staff member goes over certain hours worked per day to automatically add it as an extra earning at double rate (or whatever).
                I'm thinking this would go hand in hand with clock-in/clock-out option as the system would have the coaches' classes (hours) assigned (as they are now) so they just need to sign in ONLY when they arrive and sign out when they leave so the system registers…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Payroll ability to pay staff commision in either % of sale or fixed $ rate for sales of memberships and merchandise.

the ability to pay staff commission for sales of memberships and merchandise.

23 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Per athlete coaches commission and payroll clock-in timestamp

It would be great to add a per-head commission for coaches. In our box we pay our coaches a base salary and an extra fixed amount per active athlete so this would be very nice to have it integrated with the payroll feature.

Also a timestamp would be very helpful for coaches clock-in to have better control of coaches arrivals and closing time so we could pay them broken hours, for example when coaches spend extra minutes closing or if they're late (and didn't quite make it to class in time). I know that if a coach forgets to clock-in…

64 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      11 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have designed the concept of bonuses per athlete attendance. Just need to get in on the roadmap.

Payroll will get a bit of an upgrade to include time-stamping the sign in. We have the data, will show you in a history format.

• Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base